czwartek, 29 marca 2012

Paris is green :)

It's been already couple of days since I've noticed first trees blossoming and the sun started keeping us warm, but tonight when I was coming back from my French class after being at the uni more than 10 hours, the green was even more green than normally and it was then when I saw the chestnut trees full in leaves. It's amazing as you consider that in Poland this happens in the beginning of May. I wish I could spend more time outside to enjoy it but it seems to  be impossible since my exams are coming soon. Nevertheless, I appreciate every moment in the city and I try to use it as much as I can.
In the beginning of every spring I feel new challenges and changes coming. It is the time when I would like to revolutionise my life so that I would be more satisfied of it. And for this spring I pray I would be courageous enough to ask the Holy Spirit to introduce that changes to my heart, regardless the consequences....

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz