sobota, 28 kwietnia 2012

Be conscious

It is easy to fall into a routine. The days go by quickly, each of them full of responisibilities and everyday duties. Getting older but really getting further? My last week was one of those weeks when I asked God how should I organize things to find that satisfaction of well lived life. That none of my days might be called wasted, that every evening bilan would be positive. And what I have learnt is that it is impossible. Of course it is important to try hard, to think over, but without help of the Holy Spirit it is pointless. As I am only a human I will always experience failures and falls. Life is unpredictable and I am weak but His love is always the same. In my imperfectness He is perfect and in my egoism, He is all love. Being in His presence I find myself more like Him. Never like Him, but more. And thinking about my future, my plans after studies the only thing I am sure is that my desire is to be faithful to Him and love Him more. Sometimes I feel so powerless and helpless, but in Him is my comfort and my hapinness. This simple truths I reminded to be more conscious. To be on alert when the enemy is around. I don't want to let it be somehow, I don't want to passively watch my life is going on. I want to follow His will, wherever it takes me.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz