piątek, 17 lutego 2012

"A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need" (Proverbs 17:17)

In this short post I would like to thank to all the people that have been supporting me during the last weeks and all the time in general :) It reminded me how precious it is to have real friends around me and how life is getting more colorful with them. My last expierences teach me that not being able to rely only on myself is in fact a good thing. It shows me that being humble and not proud are not evident for me and that it is something I still need to learn a lot about. But having this encouragement from people that take care of me I find these challenges more bearable. I am also thankful that their advices for me were emphasised on the role of trusting God during the dark days. I was really glad to hear it because it affirmed me in my belief that relying on God has a great importance in those problems. Nevertheless, God's solutions and His blessings came to me, as usual, in a completely different way that I had imagined. It's amazing how His grace for me works in a way I am never able to predict. The challenge, though,  hasn't been accomplished yet, but now, being in this believieng acceptance of His will I am peacuful when thinking about the future, and even more, I am really excited for every day, that it's really a part of my great adventure with Him.
And to finish I would like once again stress how important the encouragement and prayers of you all were for me. Once again, thank you that I can count on you and that because of you God doesn't let me to think that he has forgotten me...
I wish you all, that I will be able to give that support and encouragement back :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz